Summer is upon us and it's Fourth of July weekend! That means, Fun, Sun, BBQs and lots of sunscreen!
Thought I'd post my takeaways from it:
- Vitamin D is not really a vitamin at all but a hormone produced by our body.
- Our bodies make Vitamin D when exposed to sunlight. Therefore, we need sun for our health.
- Purchase sunblock that blocks BOTH UVA and UVB rays.
- Taking a walk outside for 15 minutes a day will do your body good.
- When your body starts to feel hot, your sweat is bubbling, and you look like a tomato . . . GET OUT OF THE SUN!
ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.