I was catching up on NYC Recessionista's blog and noticed she was finishing up a popular blogger challenge on her blog and I thought, I should give it a try ... so here it goes.
- I hated dancing as a kid. Dancing in public, dancing in parties, dancing with friends was terrifying and therefore, I loathed it. I avoided all high school parties because I hated it. Now, I'm always dancing.
- I love chocolate chip cookies. Although many of my friends know this, not all my readers do. I can't say no to a chocolate chip cookie and I refuse to.
- Numbers are my enemy. For whatever reason, math and I do not mix. Not just math but anything with numbers. When I was younger, and I had a job as a front desk receptionist, I took down the worst messages because I got the numbers wrong. Somehow, I can't ever get them down on paper in the correct order. Even when I think I'm right ... I'm always wrong.
- When I was a kid, I labeled EVERYTHING that was mine and I never shared it. Instead, I would preserve it and use all of my sister's stuff. Sorry--Adventures of Modern Mom
- I take total blame for breaking my chihuahua's leg when I was a kid . . . although IT WAS HIS FAULT. lol
- When having a conversation, I take everything at face value. I never ask follow-up questions. Not sure why but I suck at it. If someone tells me, "I'm depressed." My follow-up response is "okay." I know its awkward and I know I should ask something else but I just don't know how.
- I love to draw and paint. I'm not great at it BUT it's fun.
- I can't watch scary movies or hear about anything scary because I won't sleep for days. As a kid, I caught a panic attack because I thought "blood mary" was in my bedroom and then I caught an asthma attack. True story.
- I hate my hair and I know that it hates me back.
- I don't watch the news or read newspapers. Sad stories make me really sad and I cry for people I don't know. I rather not know about some of the horrible things that happen in our world, because I know that it'll only make me sad.