- Hitting someone or something with my car. (Knock on wood) I've never been in a car accident. I am terrified of it.
- I've developed a fear of heights recently that I never had before in my life.
- Living in NY forever. I love NYC but I don't want to live my life here forever. It's too cold for me here.
- Crowded rooms. Immediate panic sets in when a room gets too full and I can't see the exit.
- Being robbed. I survived growing up in the south bronx and was only robbed once. Someone broke into my car once BUT I wasn't there.
- Bugs and rodents.
- My parents aging and become less able to do things on their own.