- Studio Square NYC: One of my favorite places to hang with friends in NYC.
- Tanzania, Africa: I went on a study abroad trip there in 2008 and loved it. I have some beautiful pictures of the trip framed on my wall. Read more about the trip, here.
- Aguas Buenas, PR. Where my family was born. My parents were both raised in this town in Puerto Rico. They fell in love, married, had children and are now back to "their roots." They just built a house and moved back to AB, PR.
- Haiku in White Plains: I love everything about dining at Haiku. Their sushi is awesome, the calamari salad is fantastic, and their dessert is made in the shape of sushi. They have great drinks as well.
- Miami, Florida: Recently visited Miami for a Bachelorette Party and loved every minute of it.
- Outhouse Orchards in Croton Falls, NY. A great place to go apple picking and take part in outdoor Fall activities.