Here's what Zappos said:
- Once you feel the rhythm take over your body, it's like nothing else! Perfect your dance moves while burning calories in these Musique III dance-inspired sneakers from Nike®!
- Combination of synthetic leather and mesh upper, for breathability and support.
- Protective toe overlay.
- Forefoot is double lasted for durability and strength.
- Double last Phylon midsole and internal flex grooves keep you comfortable and flexible on your feet.
- Non marking rubber with medial pivot point for enhanced traction on gym and studio surfaces.
- Weight: 12 oz
Customer's raved about their ease of movement with the shoe, the lightness, and the comfort.
At $55 it's a good shoe to try if you have ever had any foot issues with regular training sneakers while taking any aerobics class. The grooves and the pivot point in the sole make it easy to turn without injury. Although an older model, I chose the Musique III's for their look as well as their support. They looked to me to have better support at the sole and the arch appeared slightly higher than the later versions of the shoe. Others who have seen me wear them, made the same comment. However, I do feel that I still need insoles for this shoe.
The actual shoe doesn't feel quite flexible and does need some breaking in. I've already used them for six hours of Zumba and they still feel stiff. I'm not completely sold on this shoe. At times, I have to teach two classes back to back and the shoe doesn't hold up. I find myself experiencing arch and ankle pain an hour and a half into a class. Last week, I switched up my shoes to avoid this pain. I'd also love it if the shoe came in more colors other than black, white, and grey.
Overall, I'd give this shoe 3.5 stars (5 being complete satisfaction).