Here goes my first P90x2 post. Yesterday, I took the fit test and my before photos (too shy to post). I'll be doing my very first x2 workout this morning but didn't want to forget to post this very important post. For anyone who hasn't done P90x, Beachbody highly suggests you log everything to keep yourself accountable and to note your progression. The very first part of this is the fit test. I took the test at 9pm so I skipped the jumping jacks and the vertical leap because I knew my neighbors downstairs would hate me for it.
Here are my results:
- Pullups: Completed 1 unassisted pull-up.
- Vertical Leap: Skipped. Should have been able to jump at least 3 inches high. I'm sure I can.
- Pushups: 12 "normal" push ups.
- Toe Touch: This is where you sit on the floor with legs extended directly in front of you. Bend forward and extend arms at the waist to touch your toes. I reached 2 inches beyond my toes.
- Wall Squat: Held it for two minutes to "failure"
- Bicep Curls: 11 reps
- In and Outs: 65 reps
- Jumping Jacks: Skipped but I Zumba so I got this!
Measurements: 127 lbs.
- Chest: 33"
- Right arm: 10.25"
- Left Arm: 10"
- Waist: 28.75"
- Hips: 38"
- Right thigh: 21.75"
- Left thigh: 21.75"
Goal: To build strength, improve flexibility, move faster, reduce injury and challenge my body.