Hello everyone! I hope your having a happy holiday season. For those who celebrate the birth of our homeboy JC, Merry Christmas to you YO! I started my blog in the summer of 2011 and because of it, I've been inspired to write, share, and learn. I am so grateful that I mustered up the courage to start sharing publicly.
Thanks to Shareaholic and Google Analytics, I am able to look back at the past six month to see what my top posts were. It's interesting to see what you folks are reading and sharing and I hope to bring you greater posts in 2012.
My top 12 blog posts are:
- Epsom Salt in Your Fitness Routine. The first blog post I wrote that was picked up by another website and published on their front page.
- Tanya Beardsley's Warm Ups and Cool Downs.I love Tanya B.
- Chickpea Brownies. I hope everyone who tried these liked them just as much as I did.
- Butternut Squash Soup. One of the few recipes I have shared on this blog and one of my favorites.
- Zumba Video Game for Nintendo Wii. I was so excited to finally play this game and even more excited that it has significantly improved.
- My experience at Hair Extensions NYC. Jessica was too nice to me for me not to write an awesome review for her.
- Join the reboot. That documentary has totally changed my outlook on food and juicing. I hope its helped you all as well.
- Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit - a Weight Gain Journey. Drew Manning. Dude, he's awesome.
- Guess Who's Shameless? ME! Dude, I'm awesome.
- En route to the Zumba Convention. I wrote this very early in my blogging days. I was so eager to write something that I wrote it in the airport minutes before boarding.
- P90x2 Fit Test. The journey has only begun.
- ilovekickboxing.com. I have totally slacked on my kickboxing game this holiday season but I'll be back in the New Year.
Happy New Year!