A friend of mine yesterday noted that most of the content in my car is fitness related. I found it pretty amusing and decided I had to take a picture of my trunk. Lots of fashion bloggers post the "what's in my bag?" picture to show their readers the latest and greatest items they carry. Due to this recent discovery in my trunk, I've decided to do a "what's in my trunk?" post. Below you'll find a very poor quality picture of my trunk taken with my cell phone camera last night:
- Bike rack
- Dance shoes (3 or so pairs)
- Weights - 2lb (4 sets for Zumba Toning), 5lb, 8lb, 10lb
- Boxing gloves - Red and Blue
- Dance Sneakers
- Zumba Toning Sticks (2 pairs)
- A change of clothes - sweat pants, t-shirt, socks, sports bra, undies, and sneakers. Because you never know when you'll be asked to sub a class or attend a class.
On any given day, you'll also find speakers, cd's, hats, water bottles, fliers, and business cards hanging around the back seat. Fitness really is a way of life for this chica.
Where do you carry/store the things that express your lifestyle or define a certain aspect of your life?