If you are anything like me, you have been on snapchat for awhile. From the time there were no fun filters, to when you had to hold the screen just to watch someone else's video, and your first snap probably had zero views because it was you and a bunch of strangers on it.
Luckily, I never received an over the top private message. Although, there have been suitors.
Anyway, here is a cool intermediate "hack" from your iPhone to use with Snapchat. It's fun and I can't wait to see your snaps!
Be my friend on snapchat, "funfitchic" and see my craziness and share yours with me!
I think this would be incredibly helpful for my fitness friends who want to showcase a move or do some type of tutorial!
For those who refuse to watch the video:
- Click on General
- Then go to Accessibility
- Scroll until you find AssistiveTouch
- Click on "Create New Gesture..."
- Hold down your thumb in the center of the screen
- When the blue bar goes all the way to the end, click save and name your gesture
- Turn on Assistive Touch
- Go to SnapChat
- Click on that box that appeared with a circle in the center
- Pop up opens. Click on Favorites
- And click on your gesture
- Take that circle that pops up and place it over the record.
- Make a fun video!!!