How Can I Work With You?
Hey badass! I would love to speak with you. I think its really important for us to speak over the phone or email to discuss YOUR goals. I am not the kind of coach that pushes one solution on someone. That would be super rude! So lets chat! The way the process works is that I will learn more about your goals and set you up with a challenge pack (fitness program and 30 days of Shakeology) and introduce you to all the other fabulous women in your private online group on Facebook.
Do I have to drink Shakeology?
Yes! All Fit Badasses drink Shakeology! Seriously, its a delicious drink that is healthy for you and provides you all the nutrition you need to support your workouts. And I know you might think its expensive but its really not. You will spend on average $140 for a workout from a world-class trainer AND 30-days of a meal that will provide you proper nutrition is actually a deal.
What do you mean by that?
- Lets look at an average lunch for most people going out to eat on lunch break.
- Sandwich 350 – 500 Calories
- Beverage.. soda, juice, coffee? 12 oz -20oz Can be anywhere from 140 – 400 calories“Diet drink? Ugh Please don’t, it is so bad for you!”
- Chips? Cookie? 150-300 Calories
- Again you can see how this varies, but on the low end you are looking at 640 calories and at the high end 1200 calories for anything between $10 to $15.
- Shakeology? “Using Chocolate” By Itself 160 calories… Add 1 banana and 1 tbsp peanut butterit brings the total to 360 calories for your new healthy lunch!
So now you are looking at 360 calories vs 640-1200 calories for $4 a day.
Not only are you cutting out wasted calories, but you are getting a power packed super food shake that will give you energy and leave you feeling ready to go, not ready for a nap.
For just $4. Let's be smart here.
So simply replacing that lunch everyday with Shakeology is going to help you lose weight, feel great, get the nutrients your body needs, and save money.
What is a Coach?
Beachbody refers to their reps as “Coaches”. They call them Coaches because they are more than just “distributors” or “reps”. Yes, they have the ability to sell and suggest fitness products and workouts, but they also have a vested interest to “Coach” the people they are in contact with into a better way of life. Look at it this way…I’ve thought of myself as a Coach for many years while working in the fitness industry or just by working out in the gym and offering advice to my neighbor. Now I can make it official and start earning money to do what I’ve been doing passionately for all those years.
Who Can Be A Coach?
ANYONE! You do not need to be invited; you can make this decision yourself and sign up today! We strongly encourage those to join in the Coaching businesses that have a strong desire to reach their deepest goals. This is a home-based business working as the “go-to” person, for helping people get fit! You do not need to have certifications, degrees, or years of experience working in the fitness industry to do this. All you need to do is to continue to be an example yourself and share your successes with others! You can be a fitness professional, in the best shape of your life, or working your way to the best shape of your life….as long as you are committed and dedicated to staying accountable, you can help others become accountable in their goals too! Join The Limitless Army
What do "I do" as a Coach?
Depending on where you want to take your business or the direction of your goals, this answer can be different for everyone. But primarily the common answer is to – Share your Story! As a Coach, you have the ability to sell any Beachbody item from their nutritionals, SkinCare Line, all the way to their workout videos. Just start telling your story and letting people know of your new business venture. The word will spread! You may also spend your time getting in touch with your network and circle around you. You will have the greatest gains in your business if you build your down line team of Coaches.
What are the fees to become a Coach?
Beachbody really wants to make this as possible, so that we can make a HUGE difference in our direction to change one person at a time in becoming more fit and healthy!
Initial Join in Cost: $39.95
• This includes your Business Kit which will be shipped to you (s/h extra)
• Your FIRST month’s fee of your personal Coaching Webpage, Shakeology Website, Ultimate Reset Website, and Team Beachbody Website.
Monthly Webpage Fee: $17.95
Your webpage will serve for multiple purposes. Beachbody automatically hosts, updates, and maintains your webpage! They build it for you! All you need to do is personalize it with your photo and bio! This monthly fee also includes a monthly subscription to the most in demand magazine SUCCESS. Your page will be used for:
• Your customers to make purchases from your virtual store!
• Those interested in getting into the CLUB MEMBERSHIP so they can receive 10% discount on any item they buy
• Signing up your Coaches!
• COACHING BACKOFFICE- this is your business center for your Coaching business. You will securely access this to build, maintain, and watch your business grow from your down line Coaches to your weekly paychecks.
Club Membership: $38.87 (4 times a year total- billed quarterly)
• As a club member, you will have access to additional fitness and nutritional programs available to you on your webpage. BUT the #1 reason to be a part of this is Beachbody’s LEAD GENERATION PROGRAM!
• As an active Emerald Coach, you will be GIVEN FREE CUSTOMERS from Beachbody! Beachbody spends over 100 million dollars each year in advertising. When those customers contact Beachbody to purchase something or to get more involved, Beachbody assigns those contacts to ACTIVE EMERALD (or higher) Coaches!
How do I earn an income as a Coach?
There are several very detailed ways of earning income and the many ways to really make a significant income. But in general, here are the basics:
• Any sales to customers of products from your website or directly from yourself- 25% commission (no rank or quota needed! You sell it, you make it- period!)
• Customers who join the CLUB MEMBERSHIP- you earn 50% of their quarterly membership dues
• Personally sponsored Coaches who are in the CLUB MEMBERSHIP earn you 50% commission
•Your Downline TEAM CYCLE BONUSES can pay out when you bank a certain amount of points.
• ADDITIONALLY- Your Personally Sponsored Coaches Check Matching Bonus! You earn a % of your PS Coach's TEAM CYCLE BONUSES.
• Customers in the Club Membership- you receive 15% commission on any of their purchases
As a Beachbody Coach, you get a 25% discount on any item you personally want to purchase as well!
Do I have to stock inventory?
No, you do not. This is a virtual business. However, you can purchase items in greater amounts and sell them at your leisure or as drop shipments.
Currently, the Beachbody coaching business is available for anyone living in the United Stated, Puerto Rico, and Canada. You run your business business virtually so you can work with anyone within those areas as well, regardless where you are located!
How can I fit this in my daily life? I am already too busy.
If you are involved in fitness already, this will be MUCH easier for you! This will be natural and follow what you normally do already! Opportunity always presents itself, now you’ll just have a way of earning commissions on the programs you’ve already been suggesting. The extent to which you develop your “downline” is up to each individual. You can be very aggressive to create a longdownline of Coaches and retail sales. As someone involved in fitness, you’ll find yourself having the same conversations you would naturally when people ask you the many questions they often do about “getting fit” and losing weight.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes. You can cancel in your first 30 days, and be completely refunded the first months fees. Thereafter, you can cancel at anytime and only be out, the amount of time you were in the business. However, if you decide you want to rejoin, you will lose your seniority position and level you were once in the company as well as have to wait a 6 month period from cancellation before you can re-join.